I didn’t make it down to walking today. I have been working on our blog a little bit. I still have more to do.
The captain let us know that we have cleared the pirates area this morning. The ship has been traveling at a faster speed for several days.
The activity this afternoon was called “Ship Building Sea Trials”. There were six groups that had built their own small ship out of anything they could find. This event was held in one of the hot tubs on the Lido Deck. The three things that the ships had to do was:
1. float
2. be able to float with cargo (six cans of coke) on it.
3. be able to float in bad weather (they turned on the air bubbles in the hot tub)
All six ships could do all three so they had a panel from the ship crew do some judging. They came up with a tie. The winner was picked by the applause of the crowd.
And the winner was…….
We had dinner with Pat and Wiley in the Lido. It was a very enjoyable meal.



0 comments:
Post a Comment