CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Friday, March 25, 2011

(Day #79) Dubai - 2nd Day

We had planned to go to church with John and Mary Ann Evans today but we were too worn out from the long hot day before.

 

Friday is the Arabic Holy Day.  The Evans have friends here in Dubai that are Mormons.  LDS church meetings are held on the same day as the Arabic Holy Day.   After church they were going to have dinner at their friend’s home and take time to visit.

 

First job of the day is to wash my hair.  After ten hours on the top of an open air bus it looks bad.

 

I hope to get caught up on some blogging. If I can get some done then I will go down to the port terminal and use their internet.

0 comments: