We have spent today trying to put away some of the piles of clutter that our cabin has amassed. We are having Sacrament meeting here on Sunday and we will be busy for the next two days in Manila. We went to John and Mary Ann Evan’s cabin last week and it was spotless.
I went down to”Cards for Kids” time. In the class we were given a small packet to make our own cards if we wanted. Then we were asked to make cards for the children from Hospicio de San Jose who will be doing a concert on the ship in two days. The ship was doing other ways to help donated money to the cause. I came back to my room and made five cards and turned them in.
Happy Birthday to Deanna tomorrow!
We will turn our clocks back again tonight. I think that makes us fifteen hours ahead now. We have to go down in the morning and have our temperature taken to prove we are not sick before we can go ashore. That should be fun!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment