CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Saturday, March 12, 2011

(Day #66) Sea Day

I am sorry that I didn’t  contact anyone about being safe after the earthquake yesterday.  It didn’t have anything to do with us so I didn’t email.

 

I went down to the Culinary Demonstration.  There Guest Chef Brown Burch was teaching how to make Foie Gras Amuse Bouche Rhubarb.  They gave us a taste of it.  It was so vile tasting that I got up and left.

 

The captain just got off the intercom and told us that we are not going to Egypt.  He told us that we would have a couple of new ports  instead.  He told us what the ports would be but I didn’t know them.  I will have to wait until they sent out a paper later today that will list them.

 

Other than that news not much is going on.

0 comments: