CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

(Day #84) Sea Day

It is getting closer to the end of our trip.  Now I need to start doing all those things I was going to do all through the trip.  That would be walking more and eating less.

Dad helped get Mary Ann Evans a blessing tonight.

We went to Showtime tonight.  It was “The Unexpected Boys” that did a nice job of singing Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons songs.  These were the songs that were popular when I went to High School.  They did a great job on the songs but their trying to be funny got old.

At 9:30 tonight the ship had a Dessert Extravaganza.  I just went up and took some pictures.  I didn’t even eat any.

IMG_4543 (Small) IMG_4545 (Small)

IMG_4547 (Small) IMG_4548 (Small) IMG_4551 (Small) IMG_4552 (Small)

0 comments: