Dennis had seriously not felt well on our first day in Hong Kong so he decided to stay in the room today. He sent me out with Hong Kong Dollars and told me to go shopping in the mall. It was fun to look at the shops and walk around by myself. The only place I spent money was at Toys R Us.
I was tempted to buy some really bright walking shoes but I resisted. There were rows and rows of reds, greens, yellow, blues, oranges, etc. First of all they were expensive and second would I wear them once I was at home. I can see my grandkids wanting some.
We went down and watched a performance put on by a group from Hong Kong. They all were great but you should have seen the mask changing performance. That guy was incredible!!!! We have never seen an act like that.
We went back to our room and watched the light show from our veranda. There were a lot of boats in the harbor watching it too.
We pulled out of the port about 10:00 pm. The view was breath taking.
More lights on the way out of port. Most of these buildings are apartments.



0 comments:
Post a Comment