CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Friday, April 15, 2011

(Day #100) Sea Day

The days are going by too fast!! 

We are not use to having so many ports in a row.

Dennis was not feeling well this evening.  I took him to the medical center and they have kept him over night.  They will transfer him to a hospital in Cartagena, Spain.  His lungs were filling up with liquid.  They were able to get a lot of water off him tonight but they are not equipped to finish treating him so that he can fly home.  They feel like they caught this in time and that he will get better.  We could be staying a few days or up to a week.

I am packing everything up.  So this will end our cruise.  I would rather have Dennis  better than to finish out our trip.

0 comments: