We need this rest day after our overland tour. The ocean is a little rough. That means that I don't go very far from my room.
I hate the speed of the Internet here on the ship!!!! We have really enjoyed our room. We have both breakfast and lunch brought to us and we sit outside and eat. We look at each other and say how much we like it. We are spoiled.
Now that my email is fixed, I am working on being able to Skype. We had our own Sacrament meeting.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Sunday, January 16, 2011
(Day #12) Sea Day
Posted by The Zobells at 1:05 PM
Labels: 2011 World Cruise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment