Today started off bad as I woke up sea sick. We got up early because we were to meet other people from the ship to go to church. I thought that maybe the ship would cancel tender service because the water was so rough. The ship went ahead with the tender service and we were on the first one. Oh my goodness, I was so sick by the time we reached the shore. We got off the tender and the heat and the humidity made everything worst.
There was a very nice sacrament meeting in the island church but I could not get feeling better. Dennis and I decided that we would leave and not stay for the rest of the meetings.
We looked around at a few shops and even thought about taking a bus ride around the island. We were going to wait for the bus but the wind came and it started to sprinkle. We headed back to the tender and got on. We waited and waited. It was about a twenty minute wait before we left. It was the worst tender rides that we have had for a very long time. I just knew that I was not going to make it. With time we finally did get back to the ship and I went right to bed! I thought that I was going to be one of those 3 - 7 people that pass away.
Dad and I felt so bad that we could not Skype tonight. He kept telling me that I was doing something wrong. Come to find out it was the ship that had blocked the signal.



0 comments:
Post a Comment