Today is the day that Dennis and I have been looking forward to. With all the preparing to leave, the plane flight, getting on the ship,and unpacking done, now we get to relax.
Dennis is feeling much better than when he was in Disney World a couple of weeks ago. I still have my icy hot on but hope to do better soon.
Dennis and I realized today that we made a mistake on one of our suitcases we wanted sent by Fed Ex. I had filled a suitcase with things like our temple clothes, hangers, and extension cord. Some how we missed it and filled other suitcases instead. We even put the suitcase away not knowing there were articles inside of it.
We went to the show called Inception. I'm still trying to understand what happened.
Tomorrow we get to our first port.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Thursday, January 6, 2011
(Day #2) Sea Day
Posted by The Zobells at 6:16 PM
Labels: 2011 World Cruise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment