CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Saturday, February 26, 2011

(Day #52) Sea Day

 

This morning I went down to the flower arranging demonstration.

I can’t believe how easy he makes it look to put the flowers

together.  He has a lot of different styles that I have never seen

before.  I think he has a healthy budget too.

This afternoon I went down to a computer class.  I am trying

what I learned right now.  I am hoping to do all my blogging

off line and then just post it once I get on the internet.

We did some scenic cruising pass some islands this morning, we

are on our way to Papua New Guinea.     IMG_2353 (Small) IMG_2348 (Small) IMG_2346 (Small) IMG_2344 (Small) IMG_2345 (Small) IMG_2336 (Small) IMG_2335 (Small) IMG_2336 (Small)

0 comments: