Not much to report today. It is a sea day and the water has been the roughest so for this trip.
I don't do well with the ship swaying. I stayed in bed most of the morning and Dennis
played his Zombie game. We did go up and have lunch with Joe and Pat. Afterwards we all
came back to our room. I was letting Pat borrow my Kindle for a few days. I needed to tell
her how it worked. She had bought one before she left home but didn't bring it because she
didn't have anyone to teach her how to use it.
I don't do well with the ship swaying. I stayed in bed most of the morning and Dennis
played his Zombie game. We did go up and have lunch with Joe and Pat. Afterwards we all
came back to our room. I was letting Pat borrow my Kindle for a few days. I needed to tell
her how it worked. She had bought one before she left home but didn't bring it because she
didn't have anyone to teach her how to use it.
About the only other thing to report is we set our clocks back an hour last night and we do it
again tonight. Now I'm not sure where we are compared to home. I do know that we are
still a day ahead of you.
again tonight. Now I'm not sure where we are compared to home. I do know that we are
still a day ahead of you.
We have another sea day tomorrow. We are headed for Tasmania.



0 comments:
Post a Comment