CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Big Trip - Seattle


The hotel we are staying in.






These are the bags that we sent ahead.





The Walkers gave Dennis & I an "Aloha" dinner on Wednesday
night to kick off the start of our trip. Thank you!
















Chelsea found us Mini Teddy Grahams that
looked like small suitcases.


Here we are all ready to leave.


Cruise Specialists hosted our first group dinner.
They also gave us each a hand bag and a light weight jacket.










1 comments:

walker fam said...

Wow! I can't believe how good you are at blogging! Looks like your dinner was fun. I look forward to all your pictues.

Chelsea