CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Much Better Days

I can not make the pictures load up. I don't want to waste all my minutes trying.

We had smoother sailing yesterday than the day before when we were all sick. Saturday was a busy day for us. Dennis came back from breakfast and told Sharon and I that we a appointment at 10:00 am for a Massage and facial. Sharon tried to get out of it but she ended up going too. She may have not wanted to go but she really
enjoyed it. We both did.

In the afternoon we went with Dennis to the movie Iron Man. It was a packed theater.
The ship even had popcorn for the show. As soon as the show was over Sharon and I went quickly to Jackpot bingo. Janet told me not to let Sharon get hooked on bingo.
Sorry Janet. Sharon won one of the rounds and got $51.00. We plan on going back today.

Today is Sunday for us. We should reach Japan tomorrow morning. We will have our first excursion then. Sharon is a little worried about the excursions but after a few she will be a pro.

We will be having our sacrament meeting this afternoon.

We have all read two books on this long sea days. I finished one of my sewing projects.

Sorry about not having pictures to go along with this. It must be something to do with the ship's internet because Chelsea tested my blog at home and it works there.

Love all of you. We are having fun and we are feeling good.

0 comments: