CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Friday, September 26, 2008

Official Sick Day

Sharon decided that this was going to be her official sick day. The waves have been pretty bad all night and all day. She didn't sleep very much last night because she was sure they were going to make us get in lifeboats because she just knew we were going to sink. But here we are and we are doing ok. I spent most of the day in our cabin with her because the motion was getting me too.

1 comments:

Keri said...

I hope the sea getscalmer and that everything is ok! I love you Grandma! Love Keri