I'll get Dallin and Jim to look at your email while I am at work tomorrow. Dallin didn't want the email stuff posted, so I saved those posts as drafts and not posts so you can still access them if you need to. I tried to duplicate your error and I can't so hopefully Jim can figure it out. I will post all of my letters as drafts and not posts so that everyone can't read them.
Last night Dallin's family, Colby's family and our family went to Red Robin for dinner. It was just a spur of the moment thing, but it was fun. After that Deanna came over and put Lucy's footprint on your stool. Very cute. Also all the girls played dress up. I have attached some pictures. Just press preview (upper right corner) and you can see them. Delanie was a riot. To get out of the preview press hide preview.
Also I can't remember if you emailed me or posted to your blog that you left your temple clothes and other items home. Do you want me to mail them to you? I could mail them to a fed ex location and have you pick them up. Just let me know.
Could you ask Dad if he knows where the 403(b) advisory or opinion letters are? Neither Christy A or I can find them and one of our 403(b) plan's auditor wants it.
I guess that is it. Hope you have fun today. It sounds warmer than here. We got a couple inches of snow with a couple more on the way today (maybe). Carol Seastrand says hi (she always wants to know what your latest update is). Maren says hi too and sends her love.
Me too. Love you.
P.S. Got a call today go meet with the stake presidency at 4:00. So Ryan and I went and they called me to be the Stake Camp director. To be perfectly honest, I am freeking out, but I said yes, and somehow the Lord will help me do this. I may have to give up being PTA president, but I will deal with that if I have to. Love you.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Friday, December 31, 2010
mom
Posted by The Zobells at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment