CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Friday, December 31, 2010

chelsea 2

I tried to get into the email again today. It said that I was denied access. I can get my blog but not the email. Will you try my computer at home? I was really surprised when our cell phones were getting emails. At first I thought it was the ship like the internet but they said no. they said it was our phone company. It never happened before. Must be the new cell phones. I have turned them off but they keep waking up so i am letting them run out of power. Do you know how to turn them off another way? I am sure it is costing us a bundle.

Loved the pictures of Maren and her cake. Happy Birthday kitty.

Dad wanted you to know that we will help in any way to get Ashton up to speed in reading.

0 comments: