CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Friday, December 31, 2010

chelsea



I asked him yesterday when we went to clean. He said to make sure you had the web address right. It is: https://mail.abgrm.com/owa. Then you have to type in mountain\cher and type in your password. He tried at work last night and I tried again while writing this email and it works and is being updated with new emails. So try that first and if it doesn't work let me know and I will see what we can do.

Also once you do get your email working, I would recommend turning off your phone. I don't know if you are being charged roaming charges when your email comes in, but it would be better to be safe than sorry.

I finally have time to take down Christmas today, so that is what I am doing.

It is funny that you contacted me through your blog since I had the same idea yesterday. I guess we just think alike. I also attached the picture of Maren and her cake. You can delete them with this message. Have a good day.

0 comments: