CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Friday, January 25, 2013

January 20, 2013. Sea Day

I didn't sleep well last night because the water was so rough. After breakfast and Dennis had gone off to his class, I went down for a two hour nap. We met for lunch and then we went back down to our room. This time we both took a nap.

I finished reading the book Code Word by Traci Hunter Abramson. After dinner we had Sacrament meeting by ourselves. We haven't found any other members of the church on the ship yet.

It is staying light until 9:15 sunset. Satellite TV and Internet are out again.

 

0 comments: